Monday 24 January 2011

Portfolio 2011

Had a bit of a mare before putting this together. Managing to lose all my work from the previous module. Nearly had a breakdown, but thankfully I had images of everything on the blog, and fortunately all the photos of my designs were still on my laptop. So using these photos and taking apart the pdf's of my final presentation boards I managed to put together this portfolio.








Im fairly happy with it, however there are certain things intend to change straight away. Firstly, the format of it is an issue I have yet to decide on. It will either become a publication, double page spreads, loose bound. (same format as the publication I did on Snowbombing) or it will simple be put into a black fancy folder. I would prefer the publication as its a bit more interesting, and something more inviting than just a standard black folder. I intend to get the thoughts of the visiting professionals on this matter seeing what they think would be best. If I choose to make the publication however, the portfolio, and layout of it will change quite a lot.
Other changes I foresee is swapping some of the photos around and the amount of images on certain pages. Again these becoming more certain after the portfolio surgeries.

No comments:

Post a Comment