Saturday 23 October 2010

Feedback, 1ON1

Had first one on one meeting with J.D earlier this week, went fine, going over where I'm at with the briefs, how I am with the work load etc.
Come out with an on-going action plan, covering all areas of my practice and development.

. Concerning Brief One, have to carefully consider the colour palette for the illustrations. Doing my best to match the rider, showing their personality. Researching into the rider, looking at the interview again. Finding what board they ride at the moment, what they wear etc Match the colours to what outfit they wear out on the slopes.

. Personal Identity, in reference to my current identity it doesn't read MRG, not easily anyway. The 'G' is a bit weak and looks a bit more like an 'a'. So I need to re-visit this at some point in the not too distant future.

. Competition briefs, I have yet to decide on a competition brief to include so need to do this sharpish. Did have down wait for D&AD briefs to come out which they did on friday. So need to read them like.

. Talking about the stuff I've got going on with the Snowbombing guys and how I got the chance to do work with them. Considering this, Jane told me to really keep the process up of getting in touch with companies based around boarding and music, get my name out there, whether I'm just emailing to say hi or asking a favor, also whilst doing this, building an address book of emails and specifically names. Building contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment