Wednesday 13 April 2011

Updated Business Cards

With the destruction then kidnapping of my Laptop I managed to lose more work. The latest victim being my logo and business cards. So recreated them, changed them ever so slightly....


So the details on the card have changed, putting my professional E-mail on, which at the moment isn't up and running but will be within the next week when I get my website up and running. Got Mitchgibbons.com so s'all good.
Different typeface, Neuzeit STD. No Italics, and got rid of +, making it less busy, clear. Defining the two sections with use of '_'. 


The back designs.... I've put up more than one image because I want to have a different designon each card, or at least have some different than others. I intend to print them from Moo.com which allow you to put up to 10 different images for one print job, so I will be using these four atleast... 





No comments:

Post a Comment